Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Tizi n’Tamaterte – Tachddirt,
The first day is 5-6 hours walking and will take you from Imlil (1740m), to Tizi n’ Tamterte (2300m), to Tachdirt. There will be lunch on the pass after Tizi n’ Tamaterte before you head to the last village, Tachdirt or Tinghourine, and spend the night in a guesthouse.
Day 2: Tinghourin/Tachdirt – Tizi Oussem.
The second day will bring you 7-8 hours of trekking and take you from Tinghourine/Tachdirt to Ikkis, Aguersiwal (2100m) and to Matat to Ait Aissa. The route takes you by other picturesque villages and along the Oudit Pass (2200m). In the evening in the Tizi Oussem, there is a gite to stay in and a steam bath (hamam) if you would like to use it.
Day 3: Tizi Oussem – Imlil – Marrakech.
The third day is 6-7hours will take us first to visit the beggest waterfalls in the Toubkal National park ,then join the path that goes over Mzik pass 2500m with fantastic view over the Mzzik valley, lunch in Mzzik and trek dwon to imlil, end of trek and transfer to Marrakech.
- Trek grade: medium
- Group size: Min 2 and Max 15
- Starts/Finish: marrakech city
- Availability: all year round
- Group 2-3: 120 £ Per person
- Group 4-6: 110 £ Per person
- Group 7-10: 100 £ Per person
- One person: On request
- Private transport to and from marrakech
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All meals during your 3 days trek + coffee and tea
- Accomodation in the guest houses
- Experienced Mountain guide
- Mules to carry your bags
what’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bags
- Walking poles