DAY 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Tizi N’Tamatert(2300m) – Tacheddirt Village.
At 9am, you will Meet with driver, then head to Imlil village in High Atlas mountain. On the arrival you will meet the work team of muleteers, guide and cook and start hiking uphill winding mule tracks to the Tizi n’ Tamatert pass (2300m). Enjoy the beautiful sceneries of Atlas Mountain peaks. We will have our picnic lunch on the Tizi ‘n Tamatert pass. After lunch we set off following the path to Imnane Valley. Stay for the overnight in the local Berber village of Tacheddirt. Approx. 5H walk.
DAY 2: Tacheddirt – Tizi N’Aguersioual(2100m) – Aguersioual Village(1600m)
On the second day and after some breakfast, we set off down the Imnane Valley, passing through several Berber villages and then up to the Tizi ‘n Ageursioual (2100m). We continue our walk downhill more winding mule path leading to the Berber village of Aguersioual (1600m). Here we will have our lunch before we meet our driver and return back to Marrakech. Approx. 6H walk .
- Trek grade: medium
- Group size: Min 2 and Max 15
- Starts/Finish: marrakech city
- Availability: all year round
- Group 2-3: 80 £ Per person
- Group 4-6: 75 £ Per person
- Group 7-10: 70 £ Per person
- One person: On request
- Private transport to and from marrakech
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All meals during your 2 days trek + coffee and tea
- Accomodation in the guest house
- Mules to carry your bags
- Mountain guide
what’s not included
- Travel insurance