ITINERARY & TOUR DETAILS:
Ridding through traditional Berber villages made of a mixture of mud and straw and discover the Atlas Mountains at only 1 hour drive from Marrakech on horses perfectly trained (this day trip is for both novices and confirmed Riders).
It is the perfect way to go not too far but still get into an authentic world of hospitality and warmth.
The full day horse riding starts by a pick up from you hotel in Marrakech at 09:00 a.m
Transfer: around 1 hour drive to atlas mountains.
Horse riding start at 10:00 a.m
You ride through the hills, rivers and berber villages
Lunch in berber family guest house
The horse ride ends at around 16:30
transfer get back to Marrakech at around 17:30.
- Trip grade: Midium
- Group size: Min 2 and Max 15
- Duration: 1 Days
- Starts/Finish: marrakech city
- Availability: all year round
- Group 2-3: 110 € Per person
- Group 4-6: 100 € Per person
- Group 7-10: 90 € Per person
- Group 11-15: 80 € Per person
- One person: On request
- Private Transport to and from marrakech
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- lunch at berber house + coffee and tea
- Tour guide
- horse ride
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel insurance
- Soft Drinks & water
ABOUT THE PRICE / PAYMENT:
The price quoted is per person and we quote in Euros (€), but you can pay in Sterling (£)/ US Dollars ($)/ Moroccan Dirham.